Members may electronically wire funds into or out of their St. Joseph’s FCU accounts. To wire funds to another institution, you must: 1. Provide us with the receiving institution’s wire instructions. 2. Sign a wire authorization form at one of our branches.
A typical domestic or international wire requires the following information about the person receiving the wire, or the beneficiary.
- Full name and address
- Account number
- Bank / financial institution name
- ABA (Routing) # (9 digits) for domestic wires or International ABA (Routing) # / Swift Code for international wires
- Bank / financial institution address
- Reason / purpose of the wire (required for international wires)
Special instructions may be required. Please contact the beneficiary financial institution for their incoming wire instructions to avoid discrepancies.
Please provide the following instructions to the originating financial institution for one-time and recurring wires:
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
ABA (Routing) # 244084264
8700 Orion Pl, Columbus, OH 43240
Intermediary Beneficiary (further credit):
St. Joseph’s Federal Credit Union
Account Number 241274569
1811 Whipple Ave NW Canton, OH 44708
Final credit to (Member account #):
- Your name
- Your ten-digit account number
- Example Checking: 0100012000
- Example Savings: 0100012009